Shop our Newly Updated Winter 2017 Catalog -- many new items and lower prices.
Attention: Serious Towing & Recovery Operators
THE TOWER'S FAMILY RETREAT TOW SHOW
May 19-20, 2017
(Fire/Tow/Rescue Cross Training Course May 17-18, 2017)
Call Our Office (910) 747-9000 or for Additional Details
Presented by: The American Towing & Recovery Institute
Tow Truck Trade Show
Including Free Seminars & Demos... With Indoor/Outdoor Vendor Space
Show & Shine Beauty Contest with trucks from all over the nation!
100% of the money raised will be donated to Veteran Charities!
Fire-Rescue-Tower Cross Training Class prior to Trade Show (May 17-18, 2017)
Featuring Ron Moore, Nationally known Extrication Expert
along with Wes Wilburn, Nationally KnownTowing & Recovery Instructor.
- Each day is filled with some theory & hands-on sessions
- We will focus on teaching NFPA Standards for cross training between Towing Operators and Rescue Personnel including quicker/safer methods & new ideas from all across North America.
- There will also be many opportunities to network with other progressive towing operators & rescue personnel from all over the United States.
- These sessions are geared for experienced operators, but all are welcome.
Harley Davidson Spring "Bike Week" is during our tow show!
We encorage you to bring your family and relax with them on this retreat!
Crown Reef Resort, www.crownreef.com, 2913 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 -- Ocean Front/Ocean View Rooms and Suites -- Whirlpools, hot tubs, kids' pools and 575 foot oceanfront lazy river, 40' above ground waterpark slide with 3 slide levels - 302' single person tube ride, 278' double person tube ride and 8' high 20' long slide for the little ones, an entertainment zone features several dining options such as an ice cream shop and a beachfront restaurant, plus a video game center with redeemable prizes. Rooms starting at $85.00 weekday nights/$99.00 weekend nights. Suites starting at $99.00 weekday nights/$115.00 weekend nights (plus tax). To reserve ocean front rooms at Crown Reef Resort call reservations at 843 626 8077 - use Group Name: American Towing & Trade Show with Reference Number: 241656.
Captain Quarters Beach Resort, www.captainquarters.com, 905 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 -- 20-lane bowling alley, play a game of pool or just enjoy the arcade, 15 water amentities including a huge indoor/outdoor pool complex including pools, lazy river, and pirate themed waterpark for the little ones, vista 9 restaurant which offers a full breakfast buffet, Loco Gecko restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Suites starting at $75.00 weekday nights/$85.00 weekend nights (plus tax). To reserve ocean front rooms at Captain Quarters Beach Resort call reservations at 843 448 1404 - use Group Name: American Towing & Trade Show with Reference Number: 520120.
Hotel Blue, www.hotelbluemb.com, 705 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 -- Myrtle Beach's only Las Vegas styloe swim-up pool bar, indoor lazy river and indoor/outdoor hot tubs, Cafe Blue/Loco Gecko Restaurant, Brand New Proximity Lobby Bar & 8 South Sundeck Bar. Rooms starting at $68.00 weekday nights/$78.00 weekend nights. Suites starting at $72.00 weekday nights/$82.00 weekend nights (plus tax). To reserve ocean front rooms at Hotel Blue call reservations at 843 448 4304 - use Group Name: American Towing & Trade Show with Reference Number: 344467.
We have rooms reserved at several hotels with prices to fit every budget!
If you need further information
email email@example.com or www.towersretreat.org
To promote safety, education, positive public relations and networking within the professional and business minded Towing & Recovery Industry.
We will provide and promote;
- Live hands-on traditional towing and recovery education seminars held in every state in the Union on a requested and supported basis.
- Internet theory sessions and DVD training.
- Provide certification on different levels as requested by our members, including “Real Towing & Recovery Certification” and “Day-1 Towing Certification”
- Develop and distribute a series of Public Service Announcements promoting issues of common concerns between the motoring public and the professional towing industry.
- Exclusive for members; substantial purchase discounts set forth for programs currently set up. If there is an interest, we will move forward with the following programs; health care, diesel fuel & tires. We will need membership numbers & participation to make these programs work.
- Exclusive member discounts for business consulting, expert witness, recovery bill mediation or review.
- Networking opportunities between members and outside clients, including supporting other towing companies when a natural disaster or large influx of towing work happens in one area.
- Developing response teams to help member companies with death-illness- in family situations.
- Foster multiple toy gathering events with towing companies United States-wide during holidays.
- Overall purpose is to work on common issues of professional and business minded towing companies, working together as a group to make good common sense and dollar and cents!
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
Membership is $225.00 per year with many cost savings benefits!
For more information on AT&RI contact